The Masselina Estate covers over 22 hectares, 16 of which are cultivated with vineyards, on the hilly ridge between Imola and Faenza in the Serra del Romagna Sangiovese sub-area, at an altitude ranging from 50 to 200 meters above sea level. It is the area of Romagna that borders with Emilia, where the vocations and traditions of Albana and Sangiovese vines meet the characteristic Emilian vines and wines that are quite present in Romagna, such as Pignoletto.
The wines posses the breath of the wind that caresses the hills, the fertile abundance of the red clay that nourishes the roots of the vineyards, and the love and respect for such a generous land. The latter is quite evident in the Estate's transition towards organic farming as of 2019, and in the energy sustainable structures that are powered with energy from renewable sources. It has a barrel wine cellar, a classic method refining room and a small amphora room for the production of Trebbiano and Albana.
Wine tourism has been added to the list with the intention of welcoming wine enthusiasts, private events open to the public, and organizing outdoor activities that are combined with tastings and represent that moment of pleasant well-being for you.
what it offers
- Direct sales
- Food and wine tours in the vineyard with tastings of wine and local products
wines not to miss
- Romaagna Albana Secco DOCG
- 138 - Romagna Sangiovese Superiore DOC
- il nostro Metodo Classico Millesimato 36 mesi da uve Pignoletto
in the surrounding area
- The International Museum of Ceramics, Piazza del Popolo and the Faenza Theater, Imola Racetrack
- Restaurants: La Marianaza (Faenza), Osteria 900 (Imola)
- Shops: Vignoli Ceramics (Faenza)
Via Pozze, 1030
HOW TO REACH US
From Tuesdays to Saturdays 9-12:30 & 15-18:30.
Special requesta: +39 0546 651 004, email@example.com
Visits and tastings
Every day by reservation: +39 0546 651 004
Languages spoken: English
Tamara Turroni | 342 6021239