wineries

Le Siepi di San Giovanni

The Le Siepi di San Giovanni Farm was founded at the beginning of the 20th century and reached its current layout in 1939. At the end of the 1960s, the Zuffa Pietro and sons Farm incorporated the first winery and began achieving significant success which led it to earn qualified certificates and awards at a local level. Noteworthy is the Gold Medal for its Sangiovese (1974) at the Dozza Imolese fair, along with significant commendations by expert winemakers and journalists, including Luigi Veronelli. In 2010, the company was taken over by a new reorganization of the family unit which created the "Le Siepi di San Giovanni" Agrarian Society.

what it offers

  • Agritourism, the "La Cantinetta" restaurant
  • Direct sales
  • Tastings and guided tours

wines not to miss

  • Narsete - Rubicone IGT Trebbiano
  • Il Carieti - Colli d'Imola Rosso DOC

in the surrounding area

  • The Giuseppe Mengoni Museum in Fontanelice, the Alidosi Bridge in Castel del Rio, Tossignano Regional Park
  • Restaurants: Il Gallo (Castel del Rio), La Bicocca (Casalfiumanese)

ADDRESS

Via Montanara Levanta, 11 40025

HOW TO REACH US

OPENING HOURS

Direct sales
Every day 9-12:30 & 17-20

Visits and tastings
By reservation with at least two days prior notice: giangaspare.zuffa@gmail.com or info@lesiepidisangiovanni.com

INFO

Languages spoken: English

PHONE

Zuffa Giangaspare | 338 1255107

EMAIL

info@lesiepidisangiovanni.com

Web Site