The Zuffa Winery was fonded by the Zuffa family in 1700 and they have been cultivating their land ever since. The winery is located in the municipality of Imola, not far from the most important temple of viticulture in the region, the Enoteca Regionale Emilia Romagna (Emilia Romagna Regional Wine Shop). The winery has a certification for Organic wine recognized by the European Community, the USA, and Canada, and it is the first winery in the world with a certification also recognized by China.
what it offers
- Direct sales
- Tastings, guided toursin the antique and modern wine cellars
wines not to miss
- Romagna Sangiovese Riserva DOC
- Vino Spumante DRY Rosè Grand Cru
- Aleagust Cru Sangiovese IGT
in the surrounding area
- The Regional Wine shop of Emilia Romagna in Dozza, the village of Dozza, Formula 1 Racetrack of Imola
- Restaurants: Selice (Imola), Artigiano (Sesto Imolese)
- Shops: the oldest restaurant in the world "Osteria del Sole"