La Pandolfa is a historic place located in Predappio, on the Tuscan-Romagna Apennines and extends for 140 hectares among vineyards, ancient woods and fruit trees.
In 2010, Marco Cirese - fourth generation - moved by a personal challenge, began to take care of the company, with the aim of recovering a family history, which began here in 1941 and giving value to Sangiovese di Predappio.
Today the hectares dedicated to vineyards are 39 and are located in the hills, between 100 and 340 meters above sea level, on a typically Predappiese terrain, which derives from the decay of ancient sandstone and limestone marl rich in mineral salts and sulfur. The focus is on Sangiovese and Trebbiano as a corollary.
We produce two lines: Pandolfa and Noelia Ricci, a small zoning project, born in 2013, in the highest part of the company.
Our wines are produced with the utmost commitment and respect for the land around us and for the people who take care of the vineyards with us every day.
Since 2018 we are in organic conversion.
what it offers
- Direct sales, tastings and guided tours
- Events, swimming pool, horses
- Possibility of organizing events, dinners and lunches in Villa Pandolfa
wines not to miss
- Pandolfo Riserva - Romagna Sangiovese Superiore Riserva DOC
- Pandolfo - Romagna Sangiovese Superiore DOC
- Federico - Romagna Sangiovese Superiore DOC
in the surrounding area
- The San Domenico Museum in Forlì, the Predappio Alta Fortress, Terra del Sole
- Restaurants: La Vecia Cantena D'La Pre ', Locanda dell'Appennino (Predappio)
- Shops: the Market in Piazza Cavour (Forlì)