Fattoria Poggio San Martino
The Poggio San Martino Farm was founded in 1958 by Mario Galli who then handed down the trade to his son Antonio. Production today reaches 60,000 bottles and takes place with respect to the oldest winemaking traditions of Romagna. The farm is cultivated with Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon for red wines, Pagadebit, Trebbiano, Rebola and Malvasia for white wines. Both in Italy and abroad, the wines of the Poggio San Martino Farm are much appreciated.
what it offers
- Direct sales
- Tastings and guided tours
- Dog friendly
wines not to miss
- Salus Decii - Romagna Sangiovese Superiore DOC
- Colli di Rimini Rebola D.O.P.
- Divino - Romagna Pagadebit DOC
in the surrounding area
- Cattolica, Montefiore Conca, Gradara
- Restaurants: Falsariga (Morciano di Romagna), Locanda Il Grillo (Montefiore Conca)
- Shops: inside the Castle of Gradara